The level of education and civil society are auxiliary, but important for the effectiveness of the three main levels mentioned above. With the assistance of UNESCO, this will help expand the cooperation of states and peoples in the fields of education, science and culture.
Also, media support and an education program for a new era of global digital human rights are needed around the world.
Regarding educational programs, we will build cooperation with organizations involved in the study of global and existential risks:
- Future of Humanity Institute, Oxford University
- Centre for the Study of Existential Risk, University of Cambridge
- Future of Life Institute, USA
- X-Risks Institute, USA
- Skoll Global Threats Fund, USA
- Institute of Mathematical Research of Complex Systems named after I.R. Prigogine Moscow State University M.V. Lomonosova
The Bologna process - has shown good experience in regional integration, but in the century of global processes this is not enough. We propose forming a "Global Education"